- 289 pieces
- 6h assembly time (varies from different people)
- High quality natural eco-friendly wood
- H: 9"(23cm)
- W: 4.3"(11cm)
- D: 7"(18cm)
Sea Hunters DIY Book Nook's creative design takes you to experience the crazy pirate world. On the vast sea, a ship is moving towards the storm. In the center, the captain is looking out into the distance to observe the situation. A rudder is placed not far away, and a terrifying pirate flag is waving behind, adding to the realism. On the first floor, treasures are piled up under the warm light, a ghost appears behind and a sea monster is flying around, exuding a terrifying yet adorable scenery.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Realistic Architecture Miniatures - We've taken inspiration from Pirates of The Caribbean with the eccentric interior of a pirate ship. Flying high is the infamous flag 'The Jolly Roger' - we aim to instil a resemblance of the late 17th century Golden Age of Piracy.
- Build Sea Hunter Book Nook From Scratch - Dive straight into constructing your very own pirate ship with all the raw materials provided as you explore your creativity and create a one of a kind town alley design personalized to you.
- A Timeless Masterpiece - Sea Hunter's unique design will never grow old as a showpiece in your house. Proudly show it off on your display for a lifetime. It will also look amazing when you put it in the dark with the warm lights on!